Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She was almost raped tonight. She is only 15.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
It is almost two o clock in the morning, and I am up with my baby. Here's what just happened.
There was someone knocking on my door (at 1 in the morning!) And I woke dh up, he grabbed his gun, and looked through the peep hole. He said, "its your sister" and he opens the door.
Her clothes are torn, her makeup is running, so I freaked out and ushered her inside. She is 15. Well, here's her story. She was sleeping over at a friends, and after her parents had gone to bed, the friend called a couple guys over and her friend laid on the bed with one of the guys, her bf.
My sister did not even know the other guy too well, but he is 18 (way too old). He tried to get her to have sex with him and said friend had laughed and said she should, that he was good. My sister didnt want to, and when she went to leave the room to call me, because my mom is a peice of shit, he grabbed her shirt. It ripped. She said she screamed and her friend who was still making out with the other dude, said "dude stop she doesn't want to she's a virgin" The guy laughed at my sister and said OK. She was crying and scared but her friend drove her to my house.
I have her settled in, she took a shower because even though nothing happened it scared her. She said she came so close to being raped tonight.
What do I do to calm her..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:59 AM
Wow scary. I don't think she should be friends with that girl anymore.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:01 AM

I would send the cops to that asshole twats house and find out who that douchbag was that tried to rape her. The let DH do what he needs to do..............

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:01 AM
I was raped at that age. I never told anyone, but at that time I could have really used just being held and a motherly figure.

Just be there for her, OP. I'm so sorry.
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Just let her know she's safe now. And advise her not to hang out with that friend again.
How scary.
Arynbrittany
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Be there for her and don't leave her side. Reassure her y'all will get through this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM

Just be there for her, let her know she is safe. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:23 PM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)