Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know any women..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
That are the one 'in control' of her relationship? Likes makes all the descions and what not
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:01 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:04 AM
I make the decisions. Why?
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:07 AM
Me. My husband hates making decisions when he can avoid it. I always check to see if he has an opinion when it's relevant. But ultimately I end up doing it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:08 AM
Like tell him who he can and cant hang out with kind of descions?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I make the decisions. Why?
drowningmama
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM
Me. My dh is not decisive at all. I roll my eyes and make the decision for both of us. Hey...he had his chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:11 AM
My sil is like that. She controls her dh like he's a child. What so funny though is she doesn't even like him. She cheated on him for a year and wanted to be with someone else, but now they are back together and she is back to making him her bitch. The man has no more balls left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:13 AM
If I did, he would listen. He always asks me before he does anything. I have no idea why. But I don't care what friends he hangs out with.

As for other decisions, it's the same as PP. He doesn't like making them and avoids them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Like tell him who he can and cant hang out with kind of descions?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I make the decisions. Why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:14 AM

my sil is like that, she even lays out my bil's clothes for him. Dh hates the way she treats his brother like he's one of her kids.

1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH and are partners, and consult with each other about almost every decision in our lives. The ultimate choice is left up to me. Because I love him and respect him, I try to do what's best for all of us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:20 AM

I'm not in control but if i don't like someone my husband usually stops hanging out with them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)