Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my wants don't matter!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
So a ran into a guy a was messing around with a few years ago while DH and I were separated. Well I gave him my number. I know my mistake I should have said no and walked away. Well he has been texting me like crazy. Talking about how happy he is to find me. How much he missed me. On and on. Then he starts trying to get me to meet up with him. I did Saturday morning. He tried kissing on me but I just couldn't do it. I left. Well he keeps texting. He keeps tell me we belongtogtogether and he knows I want to be with him. Which is true. Sex with him is awesome. But what I want isn't important. What I have to do is get away from you. My family and husband has to come first. If he keeps texting me today I am going to have his number blocked. I am not sure I am strong enough to keep telling him no.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:06 AM

Minionsyay : Putang Ina, - by Anonymous

drowningmama
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:07 AM
Don't do it!!!! Say NO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:07 AM
Block him now, why do you need to wait?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM
I know it sounds stupid. But this guy is a really sweet talker and like I said sex with him is awesome. Sex with Dh is OK.

Quoting drowningmama: Don't do it!!!! Say NO!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:11 AM
Because I don't know how to block him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Block him now, why do you need to wait?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:14 AM
Why haven't you blocked him by now?? Not blocking is asking for trouble. He's psycho
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:15 AM
Google how to block a number and put in the model of,your phone. It should even give you an option in your settings.
With mine I click on the contact, hold it down,and an,option of delete or block is shown.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Because I don't know how to block him.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Block him now, why do you need to wait?
SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Ask your husband if he wants a threesome. Hey, you never know!!!!! ;-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:19 AM
Most phones give you an option to block numbers in the settings
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:05 AM
Yeah i know he is psycho. He just wants me one time then he will leave me alone if thats ehat i want. What's even worse if I was single I would never actually date him. Because he is extremely controlling. I remember when I was with him he would text me what to wear. How to do my hair. Tell if I should or shouldn't wear make-up. What shoes to wear. I need to run.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why haven't you blocked him by now?? Not blocking is asking for trouble. He's psycho
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)