Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who here has

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I have a lil cuddle buddy who is literally laying on my chest with one arm hand included under his head the other hand on my other boob.

I love watching him sleep. Anybody else have a mini cuddle buddy right now? By mini cuddle buddy i mean my son lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamanthaSage
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 AM

Not at this very moment, but I love snuggling with my 2 year old. She's a good snuggle bear :)

dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:31 AM
My cuddle buddy abandoned me half an hour ago. He'll be back around 7, once his brothers get in the school bus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:35 AM
I love when they are this small he cuddles so well lol. My daughter used to curl up in a ball on me lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:38 AM
There's a dog laying across my stomach and chest. Does that count? Lol
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Most of my cuddle buddies are now cats, maybe my 7yr old if he's sick, but the others won't have a bar of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:28 AM
Lol yes

Quoting Anonymous 2: There's a dog laying across my stomach and chest. Does that count? Lol
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine rolled over, mumbled something about Iron Man, farted, and cuddled a pillow instead.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:38 AM

My 85 pound lab is laying across my legs and they have fallen asleep.  Does that count?

My baby is 11. I love it when she wants to cuddle.  Its only a weekly thing now.  My 13 year old never wants to cuddle anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:43 AM
I have my son jay and a daisy cat as my snuggle buddies does that count
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:46 AM
I'm nursing my 11.5 week old ATM. :) I took a shower early this morning and was hoping she'd want to eat before taking the older two to school...hopefully she won't scream the entire way this morning :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)