• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this twisted to say or am i overreacting?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Tonight dh and I watched the equalizer. Its about a man who pretty much takes down a crime mob that mainly functions around sex trafficking. I made a comment like "wow. This is sick and Whats even worse is that its real life" and then my dh says "I would make money off of women if I had it in me! They make millions."

WTF!!!!!!!!! Im still in shock. I cant believe he would say something like that. It really has me questioning his morality.. And sanity. :/
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
AnnaNonamus
by Spanky Pants :) on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:21 AM

You married a 5 year old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:22 AM
I watched that tonight too and id be fkn pissed if my dh said that. Like id think of him differently..what a fkn pig think to say.
bribri1980
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:24 AM
That is so mild compared to what my husband says out of his mouth. He has been in the military for 26 years. Most of that spent in 3rd world countries and he is not a fan of women. So he says some pretty raw things. Doesn't bother me because he treats me and our daughters like queens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:24 AM

Sarcasm? =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:26 AM
He was dead serious

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Sarcasm? =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this

He basically said he had morals. He doesn't have it in him and he is probably amazed that people even thought of something like this or made that kind of money. It's kind of like a conversation I had with my fiancee. I told him if I didn't care about religion (I am catholic) and didn't really care about my body being viewed by other guys in a sexual way I would have probably become a stripper. They make a lot of money. My fiance didn't get all huffy about it. He told me it made sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:29 AM
Yeap some men are true dorks lol...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:38 AM
He is ok with "the idea" otherwise, he wouldnt have said what he said and THAT bothers me.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

He basically said he had morals. He doesn't have it in him and he is probably amazed that people even thought of something like this or made that kind of money. It's kind of like a conversation I had with my fiancee. I told him if I didn't care about religion (I am catholic) and didn't really care about my body being viewed by other guys in a sexual way I would have probably become a stripper. They make a lot of money. My fiance didn't get all huffy about it. He told me it made sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: He is ok with "the idea" otherwise, he wouldnt have said what he said and THAT bothers me.
Quoting Anonymous 4:

Did you ask him if he is okay with it happening and with women being taken advantage of like that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)