Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kid's paint themselves from head to toe, Where were Parent's? Funny or OMG?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:14 AM
  • 10 Replies

I get that sometimes we get distracted & our kid's get into stuff from time to time,'I get that this particular video is in it's own way cute & funny, Buttttttt if you look at the amount of paint on them, see how thick it is, how close to their eye's, Listen to the conversation on how they got to the paint, it could have been disastrous, they could have been blinded, fell, or had an allergic reaction,

For the time it must have taken them to do all this where were their parent's,

What's your take on this? just a cute funny story to tell everyone? Or "Wow it could have turned out so bad?"

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Funny shit when it's not my kids. Hope it's non-toxic
jjessers
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Not my kids , not my house , not my problem.

I laughed at the video but I'd be pissed if it happened in my house . I highly doubt it will happen in my house though .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

It's messy, but not dangerous or life-threatening.  A kid could do this in a matter of 2 minutes, so it doesn't mean they were left alone for a long time.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Seriously???  The fathers asking the KID why HE didn't stop his brother from doing something like that?  Um, it's the FATHERS job to parent, not a 3yr olds...smh...what an ASS....then to ask the kids what their punishment should be????? WTF

bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't believe he was asking them what punishments they should have and they were time outs and no more juice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Eh my cousin Wendy and I ( age 12) had a paint war, her parents let us paint her room.. They weren't too mad about it.. Boy did we have fun and make so many memeories that weekend.

fightlikegirl5
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Usually I am sitting here with my girls as they are painting or drawing on themselves from head to toe.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

My kid covered himself in magic marker while I was in the shower once. He wanted to be green like an alien. Shit happens. Who knows what could happen with two little devious minds at work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It happens to the best of us oh well
jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahha... hey it happens
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)