Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep is overrated right?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
This will be a sucktastic day. I just got home from work an hour ago. I have a dentist appointment at 10:45. I have to be up at 2:30 to pick up kids from school, and now I have to work tonight.

So cook dinner after I take the kids to school and before my appt, or scramble to get it done after picking kids up from school and before leaving for work.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:50 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:02 AM
I want to take a nap, but it's almost guaranteed I won't wake up for several hours.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Throw something in the crock pot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:20 AM
I did that yesterday. I'm just going to cook some ground turkey I think. That's all that's thawed out anyways.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Throw something in the crock pot.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Make something NOW ahead of time so you can take a much-needed nap. Get the fixin's together for burritos or something easily warmed up and get yourself to bed, mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Ugh. I fell asleep on the couch. I had a little 2hr nap or so. I'm gonna need a miracle to get through work tonight.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Make something NOW ahead of time so you can take a much-needed nap. Get the fixin's together for burritos or something easily warmed up and get yourself to bed, mama!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:37 AM

aww, poor dear, you must've been more tired than you realized!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ugh. I fell asleep on the couch. I had a little 2hr nap or so. I'm gonna need a miracle to get through work tonight.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

SaintJudes
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Hell no it's not I love my sleep.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:40 AM
No. Sleep is important.
CLA25233
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:42 AM

Slow cooker meals.  No cooking and dinner is done.  Sorry, that would make me cry.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)