Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

df is being lazy a** today...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
One freaking day and DF is already pitching a damn fit about having to drive our DS to school in the morning..
He wants to be a daddy but doesn't want the responsibility of being one

For one it's not my Damn fault the school is so fucking broke they can't afford buses you WANTED to live in the God forsaken hell whole of a town NOT ME!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

YOU chose him...get used to it, or get rid o him

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:01 AM
Wow.
CupOfCake88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:01 AM
Tell him to get over his cheap self.
mamaBerg85
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:05 AM
Its going to be ok. My dh fights the morning too. He works nights and I work days. I didn't have to work today but If I had his butt would roll around whining about getting up. Sometimes the kids are late sometimes they aren't. It sucks but I guess his case is different.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:06 AM

theres a difference between a HUSBAND and a live in boyfriend

Quoting mamaBerg85: Its going to be ok. My dh fights the morning too. He works nights and I work days. I didn't have to work today but If I had his butt would roll around whining about getting up. Sometimes the kids are late sometimes they aren't. It sucks but I guess his case is different.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM
That sucks I take the kids to school everyday unless it's snowing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:08 AM

You're OK with your husband making your kids late to school? Way to show them that school is a priority and that being on time is inherently important to function in the world. (And also that it is selfish of their dad to make them late for school.) Where do some of you find these douchebags?

Quoting mamaBerg85: Its going to be ok. My dh fights the morning too. He works nights and I work days. I didn't have to work today but If I had his butt would roll around whining about getting up. Sometimes the kids are late sometimes they aren't. It sucks but I guess his case is different.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

mamaBerg85
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:56 PM
God the 4yr old is late to preschool sometimes. If my sd is late it's because she threw a fit when he asked her to get up and had to force her to get dressed (she's autistic and currently at a psychiatric hospital). My oldest gets herself up and off to the bus. So she's never late.
Trust me if the kids are late ill get onto his ass and he works at it my dd4 has only been late once. My sd has been late twice this yr but it's oked in her IEP because of her behavior problems. So it is different because one kid it's daycare which in most cases should only be used when the parent is at work. In sds case it's school and it's important and yes we are struggling with it but u try raising her and I'm sure ull think differently.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

You're OK with your husband making your kids late to school? Way to show them that school is a priority and that being on time is inherently important to function in the world. (And also that it is selfish of their dad to make them late for school.) Where do some of you find these douchebags?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)