Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS called of wedding

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
He dodged a bullet, too!
My kind and good-natured son met a women with 4 kids last February. I said nothing at first until he began paying all her bills and began to bankroll her life.
Her children are by all different fathers, but she can't collect CS because she doesn't know who the fathers are?!
Three months ago she told DS that she wanted another baby because she "feels" the need to reproduce with him. Their future child would grow up to do great things. (Yeah, she claimed this BS.). Thankfully, DS thought long and hard about it and told her no. Hes a lawyer and knows the legal ramifications of CS. Well, she then suggested they marry and HD adopt the children! Just solo easy. He told her he'd think about it.
He broke up with her last week.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
She sounds like she went from man to man looking for a daddy. Good thing he got out when he did
Brenna
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Dodged a bullet.

Also, she's probably on Cafemom.  :)

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Good for you for not saying anything and letting him make the decision and good for him for seeing through that mess and getting out when he did!
j3st3r
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM

she suggested they marry and he said no or they got engaged and he ended it?

boys2men2soon
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he started thinking with the Right head

Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM
She should be on Maury. They could probably get a whole season out of just her.

Quoting Brenna:

Dodged a bullet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Awakened1
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM
I honestly have to wonder what was so appealing about her or the situation in the first place! I'm glad he came to his sense. Sounds like she was playing him for a sucker. How can she not know the father of ANY of her kids. That's just ridiculous.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:39 AM

watch out..!!in a month,shell say'im pregnant!!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM
You know, you could be right! She's at least one season worthy. Too bad its not a paying gig because she would have snuff d that money out.

Quoting Rhodin: She should be on Maury. They could probably get a whole season out of just her.

Quoting Brenna:

Dodged a bullet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM
I may be a mother, but I'm also no fool. He probably had sex with her. She is a cute girl I could see men being attracted to. Also, my son is a sucker for women that present a vulnerability that he can somehowake better for them. Hes a romantic.

Quoting Awakened1: I honestly have to wonder what was so appealing about her or the situation in the first place! I'm glad he came to his sense. Sounds like she was playing him for a sucker. How can she not know the father of ANY of her kids. That's just ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)