Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be suspicious?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
I got on fb on the computer and thought it was me logged in. It was actually df. I didn't even realize it at first because we have the same profile pic. I went to search in the search bar and saw under recent searches a girls name i didn't recognize. That's when i realized i was on his profile. But then i was curious. I looked back and saw he searched for this girl like once a day the past 4 days. They are not friends on fb and have no mutual friends. There's no messages. Her profile is private. I thought it was weird..lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:05 AM

So, does she live around you?

Or is she just some random hot girl he looks at all the time?

Alyia72
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Nope my husband has many actual friends on Facebook that are female.  He has many female coworkers now and in the past that he keeps in touch with through Facebook.. Many of them I know as well and they like to see pictures of our triplets and how they are growing.  I have teased him about how many females he has on Facebook compared to males... He has people on his Facebook that he doesn't even know or remember who they are lol.

Missdameanor
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:07 AM
14 moms liked this

LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Lol no, no..it's not bc she's a girl or anything like that. He has friends that are girls and has girls i don't know on his profile bc of high school, etc. It was weird to me because they aren't fb friends, have no mutual friends, no messages, i never heard the name, yet he searched for her once a day for like 4 days in a row. It looks like she doesn't even live near lol.

Quoting Alyia72:

Nope my husband has many actual friends on Facebook that are female.  He has many female coworkers now and in the past that he keeps in touch with through Facebook.. Many of them I know as well and they like to see pictures of our triplets and how they are growing.  I have teased him about how many females he has on Facebook compared to males... He has people on his Facebook that he doesn't even know or remember who they are lol.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM
So ask him what's up.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:08 AM
4 moms liked this
Omg, lol

Quoting Missdameanor:

LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:09 AM
She's not even hot. So idk why he keeps looking her up. She is ok looking, but very average. I'm pretty average but every girl he has slept with before me are very "hot" high maintenance, etc. So idk. And i don't think she even lives in our state. I thought it was weird.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So, does she live around you?

Or is she just some random hot girl he looks at all the time?

VibeRant
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

So why don't you ask him about her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)