• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD keeps changing birthday party themes...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

DD 7 will be 8 years old in 2 1/2 weeks and first she wanted a Frozen birthday party, then she wanted a Hello Kitty party, then she wanted a cowgirl birthday party, now she wanted a Pokemon birthday party. That girl needs to make up her mind before we start buying stuff for her birthday party and she invited every kid in her class. Both of us got the day off of her birthday party which is 24th of January and her birthday is on January 20th. On her actual birthday after DH picks her up from after school care, she and DD will visit me at the hospital because I work there and eat dinner with her, already talked to my co-workers and they have a surprise for DD when she gets there with DH. Well her birthday party, well she needs to make up her mind what theme she wanted her birthday party to be, she needs to let us know by this Friday. I bought plain birthday invitations so DD gives out every kids in her class invitations and I mailed the invitations to her cousins as well. That kid, she goes from one thing to another. 

Do you choose your child's birthday party theme or do you let your child pick it out? If you let your child pick it out, does your child stick with it or keep changing it until the last minute?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I let my child pick it out, I give her a deadline to decide.

Like, you have until Friday to decide because when I buy the stuff for it this weekend, done deal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:18 AM
I let them choose. Dd wants to have her 8th birthday at a bowling alley easy for me. I thought a bowling ball cake she says no a mine craft cake that's fine. Now she says a certain character that I can't find, not so easy.lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)