Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my poor dad

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
I just texted my dad and asked if he would run and get me some tampons. :)
He said it brought him back to ten years ago when I lived with him!
I am Very regular on my periods and this is the first time in my life that it's come over a week early. My dh has our car or I would go myself.
He's the best dad ever!
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I love my Dad very much, too, but I think I'd either call my DH or a girlfriend to bring me some lol!  Your Dad sounds like a very go-with-the-flow type person :)

MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Lol reminds me of my dad with 5 girls nothing phases him
Molz09
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Gotta say, my dad was an ass in a lot of aspects (before they had his pain managed. He's a new man now)... But he's always been there for me with stuff like that. He just recently drove about 30 miles (here and back) to bring me cough syrup when I was really sick.

Thank God for some awesome Daddies!
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Go with the flow?  Smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I love my Dad very much, too, but I think I'd either call my DH or a girlfriend to bring me some lol!  Your Dad sounds like a very go-with-the-flow type person :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Doh!  Didn't catch that when I wrote it lol!

Quoting kee1006b:

Go with the flow?  Smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Lol, that makes it all the better

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting kee1006b:

Go with the flow?  Smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

CStarz
by Rabble Rouser on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Your Dad is a good man- I am always pleasantly surprised when men- especially older Dad's can fearlessly confront feminine hygiene! He reminds me of my grandfather- he had 5  sisters and 6 daughters- poor guy had to build his own bathroom in part of the kitchen pantry just to get a shower- nothing phased him. He'd pick up tampons, pads, midol, ice cream, reeses cups and birth control pills for my mom and aunts.

My bio Dad on the other hand- well lets just say no one's finger is quicker on the tv remote when Summer's Eve isn't feeling so fresh! lol He won't even go in the pad aisle at the drugstore.

TxMotherOf4
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM
How sweet! please let him know how much you appreciate him. Good dads are a true blessing.
sncsmama
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Hahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting kee1006b:

Go with the flow?  Smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)