Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that was unnecessary..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So i just started this job ill be working behind a desk checking people in and out and making copies making coffee ect. I found out im pregnant and ive seem to have expended quite fast so none of my work pants fit and pregnant dress pants are really expensive or i just cant find any. So i wemt to work and asked my boss if it was okay to wear yoga pants and just simple top and flats due to these issues and she said yes that's no problem as long as you look professional. My co worker later on was in yhe back with me while i was making coffee and she said it's disgusting i have to work with you knowning you'll get your way all the time. I just laughed at her and walked away. My boss could have said no. I didnt beg her or anything i just asked. And if she had said no i would had to come up with something.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Insecure women are very competitive. Just view her as someone on here that's so insecure she competes with everyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Wow. I always thought she was prettier then me lol now i know she's just a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Insecure women are very competitive. Just view her as someone on here that's so insecure she competes with everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)