Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to quit my job so bad :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I literally get depressed thinking about going to this job everyday.The schedule is so bad.My department manager is a racist,incompetent,bitch.There is no balance of work and life whatsoever with the way they make the schedule.I want to go in today and tell them that I will longer be working there.When I have a day off,I'm in a bad mood because I know it's just that one day with my family and then it's back to that hell hole.I want and need to work,just not at this place.Have you ever quit a crappy job working for crappy people?I'm so unhappy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Bump
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:19 AM

find a new job and put in your two weeks. being miserable every day is no way to live.

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:19 AM

I've been fortunate enough to work for good people and good companies... I'm sorry that you're going through that :(. Are you in a position to look for something else? Being unhappy at work sucks... my husband was for years and years... he sat back and took it because he made good money, until one day he snapped and just walked the fuck out. That was financially devastating for our family, but I also can't blame him because I know how miserable he was. Don't get it get to that point if you can help it.

o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:20 AM
What are your reasons for staying?
SaintJudes
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I know how you feel. Somedays I just want to walk out too. Especially when people are in a bad mood. I work waaaay too much. Can you get a similar job in a close area? Do you need the income?

rgba
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Find a new one first, then quit nicely so you don't burn bridges
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kay283
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:21 AM
I have once and I regretted it. You need to find another job first, then walk in there and tell them how you feel and walk out like a badass. Hang in there mama!
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Start looking for a new job.
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Get a new job and quit the old one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Before you quit find another job. I get its not easy but its better to search your a** off and find a job that suits you than to live in hell all day everyday. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)