Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor apparently hates me now....kind of a long story,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

The neighbor who now hates me lives across the street...we shall call her Melissa.

The neighbor to my left just got married.  He is a widower.  His wife died five years ago.  He started dating this woman about two years ago.  They got married over Christmas break and she is now living there with her daughter.  Her husband committed suicide while she was pregnant.  They will be Dan and Nicole.

Our neighborhood is upper middle class.  More than half of us are active duty military senior NCOs or younger officers.  We aren't a big neighborhood.  We are all pretty tight knit.

I met Nicole about a year ago.  She is sweet, hilarious, and will do anything for anyone.  I love her to bits.  But...apparently according to Melissa...she doesn't present the image our neighborhood has.  Whatever that means.  I mean hell...I wear jeans a hoodies when I am not in uniform.  Melissa is a brand name whore.  Nicole wears jeans and tanks and funky clunky shoes.  She kind of has big hair and an accent.

So anyway...Dan had a BBQ to introduce Nicole to the neighborhood.  She did most of the cooking and the food was amazing.  Apparently Melissa found out that Nicole lived in an apartment before and was a single parent. 

So yesterday morning on FB there is a rant on the neighborhood FB page from Melissa about watching your husbands and locking up your teen boys and jewelrey now that this "hussy" is in the neighborhood.   I saw it and deleted the comment and sent her a message.  She came over yelling at me yesterday.

I told her Nicole has more class in her pinky than Melissa has in her entire body.

//vent over

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:36 AM

bump

pippi311
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Sounds like your neighbor Melissa is a giant biotch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Quoting pippi311:

Sounds like your neighbor Melissa is a giant biotch.

Yeah.  I have known her for years and never knew she was like this. 

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Sounds like you are better off without her. Did any of the other neighbors have anything to say about it?

Tatiana7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Buying brand name anything doesn't equate class. Stupid people.
PogoPalOj
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Envious bitches always show their true colors.  I've been around snobs like that before.  Which is why I never wanted to be an officer's wife. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Sounds like you are better off without her. Did any of the other neighbors have anything to say about it?

I am the admin on the FB page and was online when the post popped up...so I took it down immediately. 

No one else seemed to have an issue with Nicole.  Dan introduced us a long time ago.  But other than us Nicole had only met two of the other neighbors that hang out with us.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Well doesn't she just sound like an angel.

fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:46 AM
That sucks. Does Dan or Nicole kno Melissa is being a teat towards her?
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like jealousy to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)