• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He was given the opportunity and GASP didn't cheat! S/O

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
My dh went out with his friends the other night. A WHORE that I went to high school with was at the sports bar when he was. He'd been drinking, not loaded or anything, but he'd had a few beers.
The whore knows he's MINE and because of that fact she started hitting on him. Little did he know that his friends thought it was hysterical and decided to record the whole incident.
My best friend's dh was recording and showed the video to her, so of course she had to show me.
Lol! He was so funny trying to get her away from him! The video cracked me up and his reaction at the end when he realized his friend was filming was priceless!
So no, not all men will cheat even when given the opportunity! Not all men are slimeballs, just the ones the slut in the other post prefers.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM

I agree.  I gave my husband permission to go elsewhere for sex.  He declined.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:23 PM

They all have their moments. But good for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:23 PM

show the video or it didnt happen! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:23 PM
I'm not sure what post you are referring to, but I can honestly say my DH wouldn't cheat in that situation either. Women seem to think it's programmed into a mans head that when presented with another woman it's his primal urge to say yes so he will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM
My husband has has the opportunity and didn't as well. His family means too much to him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM
I don't have the video, it's on his friends' phone. My friend showed me when I was at their house.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM

my dh wouldnt cheat either, but then again he wouldnt go out to a bar with his friends in the first place. Not all men are cheaters or drinkers. hooray for good men! 

deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Maybe she wasn't his type.  Or, maybe because his friends were there he didn't go for it, kinda dumb to try to cheat on your wife with other people around who could know her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:26 PM

damn well thats awesome that you got a good one! :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't have the video, it's on his friends' phone. My friend showed me when I was at their house.
Quoting Anonymous 4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)