Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hurts to pee-pregnancy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I am 38 weeks pregnant. Woke this morning with the urge to have to pee non stop. A different then before. It hurts to pee and when i am done peeing i feel pressure like i still need to pee. I know the baby is sitting really low so is it her nead? Labor going to start? Or start of uti?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:19 PM
Urinary tract infection. To OB or midwife NOW for antibiotics. Right fucking now. Ok?
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:25 PM
Sounds like UTI.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:25 PM
Uti. Go to ob or primary doctors asap to get started on antibiotics.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: Uti. Go to ob or primary doctors asap to get started on antibiotics.

It doesnt burn when i pee. Just a lot of pressure and the urge to need to pee when after i had pee. 

username123
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:32 PM
UTI in pregnancy can cause pre-term labor. 38 weeks is not pregnant enough.

Get off of Cafémom and get your pregnant ass to your healthcare professional, or a clinic.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: Uti. Go to ob or primary doctors asap to get started on antibiotics.

It doesnt burn when i pee. Just a lot of pressure and the urge to need to pee when after i had pee. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:02 PM
I had that happen to me where I went pee but I felt like I had to go right after. I called the ob to see what to do and they brought me in and gave me meds for it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

theboyfactory
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:05 PM
You can have a UTI without burning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Quoting username123: UTI in pregnancy can cause pre-term labor. 38 weeks is not pregnant enough. Get off of Cafémom and get your pregnant ass to your healthcare professional, or a clinic.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I did. I called and they gt me in within 25 mins. Turns out yes it is a UTI. I have a planned c section in 10 days and they said to start this meds tonight and be done before surgery. They said to watch close for signs of labor because this late in pregnancy can cause labor. So thanks ladies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:39 PM

I went tomthe doctor after seeing these  essages a d reading, i do have a uti. They said to watch for signs of labor at 38 weeks they can start labor with a uti

Quoting theboyfactory: You can have a UTI without burning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)