• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoying little B******

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

So there is this friend (Best friend) of my SO's. She is ALWAYS trying to get him against me. Over the stupidest things. And its really pissing me off. Lately, its over football. Yes. football. 

I Love the Cowboys. Sue me! He is a Colts fan. We of course cheer each other on unless we are playing each other and then its on!!!! 

She loves the Steelers. She literally texts him ALL DAY Sunday, Monday and Thursday talking bad about the "Cowgoons" Constantly asking him who he would cheer for if they played the Steelers. Insults him and me! He never tells her to shove it. He actually tells her he would of course root for the Steelers who he doesn't even care for. The other day he told her he supports me liking the Cowboys he cheers for them and she needs to zip it. (FINALLY!!!) Today, she constantly ragged him and asked him 20 questions until he said responsed with, "I don't even like the Cowboys, I would pick the Steelers." ANd it really pisses me off. I feel like she is a 4 year old who knows how to get what she wants. 

WHY WON'T SHE LET HIM LOVE ME! And why on earth does he feed into it. I am seriously at my breaking point. And this is small in comparision to some of the stuff. This just gets to me becaues its the  ENTIRE football season. I am literally to the point where I never want to even hear about football again. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
It's a football rivalry ffs, that's how it always is. Are you from the south? Football is damn near equal to religion here. You are the one that sounds like a 4 year old right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Who actually cares about sports this much?

How daft.

702girly
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Is it just a football thing? Because that doesn't seem like a big deal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:21 PM

No im not from the South. And you dont get it. She literally doesn't shut up until he picks her. Over everything. He has skipped out on family events because of her. I can't even begin to explain it. And I do not force him to like anything. He does it on his own accord. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's a football rivalry ffs, that's how it always is. Are you from the south? Football is damn near equal to religion here. You are the one that sounds like a 4 year old right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:22 PM
Has she ever wanted to or dated your dh? Is she in a good relationship or lonely?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM

No its not just a football thing. Its and everything thing. If its 7am and she calls and he doesn't answer she freals because it must have been me that wouldn't allow him to answer. Its insane. Iv never know a women in my life like her. And I just don't see the point in controlling a man. So I really can't comprehend it. But it is making me crazy. He has even told me straight up, he chooses her because she fights him until she wins and I just let things go. 

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Your jealous. Why would he skip family functions because of her? It seems like you are the only one with a problem with her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No im not from the South. And you dont get it. She literally doesn't shut up until he picks her. Over everything. He has skipped out on family events because of her. I can't even begin to explain it. And I do not force him to like anything. He does it on his own accord. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's a football rivalry ffs, that's how it always is. Are you from the south? Football is damn near equal to religion here. You are the one that sounds like a 4 year old right now.

nancym3
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
How old are yall?
702girly
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I wouldn't be with a man who flat out told me he chooses another woman over me. I'd leave and let her have him. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No its not just a football thing. Its and everything thing. If its 7am and she calls and he doesn't answer she freals because it must have been me that wouldn't allow him to answer. Its insane. Iv never know a women in my life like her. And I just don't see the point in controlling a man. So I really can't comprehend it. But it is making me crazy. He has even told me straight up, he chooses her because she fights him until she wins and I just let things go. 

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I suspect he's fucking her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)