Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did it and proud of it....edited at the bottom....new edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 458 Replies
2 moms liked this
I made a list of DH's female friends on Facebook. I have gone to all of their profiles through a friend's page and messaged almost all the single ones. I told them that he is married and has been for almost a year now. My battery's almost dead and that's why I haven't finished the list yet. I am actually proud of what I'm doing. I will NOT allow a single woman be in our marriage. It's not gonna happen. Bash away all you want but I know how my husband is and I know that what I'm doing is the right thing.

EDIT: I have so many people asking me numerous questions. One, no I don't have a facebook. I got rid of mine over a year ago. Two, no DH does not have his relationship set as married. Three, these girls were all obtained after marriage. Four, he has already told me which ones he has known for a long time and which are family. Those have not been messaged. Five, I knew my ex for almost a year before we got married and he still changed after marriage. Therefore, please stop saying that I DID know about this before we got married.

To the women that aren't putting me down over this thank you. It's a breath of fresh air to see that someone knows where I'm coming from and understands my reasons.

EDIT 2: One of the girls deleted him. When he resent the friend request she denied it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:27 PM
80 moms liked this
So you have to let others know your husband is married because he doesn't? How sad.
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:28 PM
3 moms liked this

Lmao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It is sad. But I'm gonna stand by my beliefs and defend my marriage. No hoes allowed.

Quoting J.M.O.: So you have to let others know your husband is married because he doesn't? How sad.
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM
5 moms liked this

Are you going to lock him up away from all females?

crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM
6 moms liked this

Oh my. I don't think this will be good for you or your marriage. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:29 PM
Why is this funny to you??

Quoting blessed107:

Lmao!

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:30 PM
10 moms liked this

You've got issues.

blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Are all single ladies whores now?

Quoting Anonymous 1: It is sad. But I'm gonna stand by my beliefs and defend my marriage. No hoes allowed.
Quoting J.M.O.: So you have to let others know your husband is married because he doesn't? How sad.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:30 PM
65 moms liked this

those women aren't the problem here, you know that right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:30 PM
My DH got rid of all of his female fb friends when we got together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)