• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

accounting courses...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I took principals of financial accounting 1 last semester, I did a minimester online class. I was supposed to FA 2 this semester as an on campus evening course, I just got an email that the class was canceled due to low enrollment :( last semester was intense, I only had one other class. This semester I had planned on taking 12 credits, one morning class, one evening, the rest online. I had to drop morning course because I couldn't find a sitter and now my evening class I either have to do a minimester online course or drop it, which would leave me at only 5 credits this semester.
Easiest way to rearrang my classes is to do the morning class as an evening course (if that's not canceled) and do the evening class online. But I'm worried now that I talked to mom, she said to space it out some and switch up the classes (instead of 3 accounting classes and one business do a different type like an elective or english) because she's worried I'll be too overwhelmed, get frustrated and not do well :/ and I'm also worried about having a super intense minimester class again since last time we had 3 assignments due every 3 days and a test the next day followed by anothher due date in 3 days for 3 assignments. Idk how hard the FA 2 class is compared to the first though.
Any thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bribri1980
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:51 PM
It's been years since I got my degree. But if I remember correctly, it mostly covers what you have already learned but in more detail. More ttechnical uses of journal entries for one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:12 PM
So if I did well in 1, 2 shouldn't be too hard? (I got a 95.6 average in the class, had to work my butt off studying but did it lol)

Quoting bribri1980: It's been years since I got my degree. But if I remember correctly, it mostly covers what you have already learned but in more detail. More ttechnical uses of journal entries for one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:42 PM
I'm taking personal finance and accounting software application online this semester. They're offering principals of managerial accounting and personal income taxes as evening courses, principals of financial accounting 2 online minimester, and an economics class online... I checked and both evening classes are still open and available so I can take one of those and another class :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)