Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, if I were in a b horror teen movie, I'd be dead right now.....

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

DH is working graves right now, and I've not been feeling very well (upper respiratory thing). So, he left last night, locked both doors, and I took Nyquil and went to sleep. I woke up, and it was still pretty dark. I could hear someone in the kitchen, and stupid me, instead of grabbing the phone and calling 911 or something, I yell out "who's in there?!" As it turned out, it was later than I thought, and it was DH home from work, fixing himself something to eat before he went to bed. But, like he said, what's a killer gonna say "it's just me. Let me finish letting the popcorn pop in the microwave, and I'll be right in to slash you up." I know, dumb on my part. Guess it's cause I was awakened from a deep sleep, not sure. So, please tell me I'm not the only one to do something like that before!

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StoicLife
by Katerina on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's what Nyquil will do but boy do I love that shit when sick
cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting StoicLife: Lol that's what Nyquil will do but boy do I love that shit when sick

LOL. I hear ya on that one. It is great. And I do feel better today, so it did it's job.

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM

B

cbk_mom3

U

cbk_mom3

M

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:27 PM

P

PogoPalOj
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterMy neighbor called my mom and told her there was someone in her backyard at eleven at night.  My mom went charging out there yelling like a banshee in nothing but her nightgown!  lol   

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:30 PM

LOL. Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Makes me feel some better.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

sidesplittinglaughterMy neighbor called my mom and told her there was someone in her backyard at eleven at night.  My mom went charging out there yelling like a banshee in nothing but her nightgown!  lol   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM

Lol I woke up my fiancee and my brother because I heard someone knocking on my window. I was pregnant at the time. Yet the guys hung back in the hallway while they made me answer the door. (They are two big buff dudes too)  My heroes! not....

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:36 PM

At least you didn't do something crazy like start shooting into the kitchen. 

I almost clawed my DH's eyes out one night when he woke me up out of a dead sleep, before I realized it was him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)