Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*EDITED**My husband molested her and I dont believe her!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
My daughter was molested from 6-12 yrs old by her biological father, my ex husband.
She never told me, and though there were disobedience problems, she never had any surface issues. Besides that, I would have NEVER suspected her father anyways! The thought would have never crossed my mind. How is that my fault??? Please explain how this was my fault. I've been blaming myself for years. So go ahead.
Its only been 2 years since, but after he was placed in jail, my daughter went absolutely insane. Begging to see her dad, threatening to fun away with him in her journals... We immediately put her in counseling and meds. So in, 6 months later, she ran away. Then we put her in a mental hospital.
Her dad and I have been divorced for 13 yrs(since she was 1)
Ive

She said she was molested ...again...But her whole story is complete bullshit.
My daughter is 14, and was molested her entire childhood. We have been to many therapists, been on meds, been in psych hospitals. Etc. I have been there for her, supported her, and up until a few months ago, I believed her about everything. She said a guy in her mental hospital, a staff member, made sexual advances towards her. The hospital checked it out and he wasn't even working the night she said it happened.
She saidy brothers (her uncles) made sexual advances towards her and I believed her but only for one of them. (He wsa Dallas cop who cheated on his wife with an 17, highschool student. The other uncle is a Air force Marshall and would never!)
She ran away and when she was caught, she said her step dad touched her breasts! I KNOW this is not true. After all of the other lies, I believe it was her way of making sure she'd never be made to come back home. Why, I don't understand. We live a great life.. She has her own room, and everything she wants.
I am dealing with CPS, because of her accusations, I have three younger girls in the home... She ran away again. I hope she decides to sty gone. We believe she might be pregnant.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:39 PM
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Wow that's a lot to deal with mama. Is she diagnosed with any mental illness?
KiraLise
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Sounds like a desperate cry for attention. Continue to seek help for her. If you haven't given up on her already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:42 PM

She's mentally ill. She needs professional help.

Reinaredhead
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:42 PM
Sounds like she either has underlying issues or she's seeking attention
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:42 PM
Oh my
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

She's got serious psych issues. Time to hand her off to a residential facility til she's 18.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)