Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keep my S*** IDC!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
How many of you that share custody or over night visitations give everything you buy your kids for your home send it ALL to other Parents home? Clothes, toys, books, bikes etc.

***EDIT***
So most everyone feels that the other parent is capable of buying the kids stuff for their home. Why is it in another post the women acted like the OP was wrong for not wanting to send the kids home with things because they never see the stuff again? Some actually think its the kids responsibility to bring the things back, how many people actually think the kids have a say in bringing stuff back because the other parent isnt being spiteful or childish?

Thanks for your honesty and proving how so many moms on here like to argue and try way to hard lol. Bring on all those moms now that like the attention.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Not me. Dd's dad can care less about her. So I do t ha e to share her and send her over to his momg house. I'm such a cold harded bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM
Couldn't

Quoting Anonymous 2: Not me. Dd's dad can care less about her. So I do t ha e to share her and send her over to his momg house. I'm such a cold harded bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:33 PM
Nothing but the clothes on her back and a stuffed animal goes to her dad's house. Also it's not nice clothes because he doesn't care and will either keep it or ruin it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:35 PM
My husband and I separated for a year. At that time we shared everything. It wasn't our stuff, it was the kids. Everything was fair game for them to take to either house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't, because the things that have gone, never came back.
annezeiler
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Every time I send my kids with their father - EVERY SINGLE TIME - things don't come home.  Clothes, toys, etc... he lives out of state so it's not like we can just run over and grab it, either... and good luck getting him to find/send stuff back.  It's SO annoying.  I've gotten to the point where I send them with the BARE minimum... three pairs of clothes each, and one toy.  I figure he can do a load of laundry like I do all year long if the clothes won't cover the stay... I can't afford to keep re-buying shit that doesn't return!

Nicole_2007
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:41 PM
I used to have to send things but he would always keep them or loose them. One time we went to pick up the kids and my son had to come home bare footed because he lost his 1 year Old sons shoes and didn't offer to buy new ones so when we went to court I got it were he had to buy his own clothes for the kids and toys for the kids. Now he don't even see the kids cause he don't care
okpondlady
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:45 PM

Ummm no.  We are raising nephews and have one full time with guardianship and one off and on.  The one that we have full time goes to his mom's for an overnight occasionally.  I send 1 outfit.  1 pair of pj's.  If she don't bring it back I don't send more until she does.  The other child, there is no trading clothes.  I have some for him at my house and he can wear his brother's clothes if he must.  I have sent him clothes home and back before and I never get the nice clothes I send him back, ever.  I refuse to continue buying clothes for her to lose them or sell them.

TANSTAAFL- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:58 PM
Some moms on here would call you a worthless POS because you do not want to continue to buy new things because the other parent deserves to keep it because you're being stingy with your money lol. Oh and you having nice clothes for your kids is wrong too because thats not providing for your kids if the other parent keeps them. ;)

Quoting okpondlady:

Ummm no.  We are raising nephews and have one full time with guardianship and one off and on.  The one that we have full time goes to his mom's for an overnight occasionally.  I send 1 outfit.  1 pair of pj's.  If she don't bring it back I don't send more until she does.  The other child, there is no trading clothes.  I have some for him at my house and he can wear his brother's clothes if he must.  I have sent him clothes home and back before and I never get the nice clothes I send him back, ever.  I refuse to continue buying clothes for her to lose them or sell them.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:59 PM

we both have all the stuff our kids needs. they don't pack anything to go back and forth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)