Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd is being horrible.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is a long story..

My XH left us when oldest dd (Kate) was 15, she took it the hardest of my 4 girls. I had to work two jobs to keep us on top. Well this went pn for about a year, one night I came home early and it turned out Kate had been having boys over and drinking and doing drugs (heroin) in front of my other girls. On top of that my second dd (Emily) who was now 15 had been raped, Kate had said Em wasn't raped because she was drinking and flirting with the guy. So I sent Kate to rehab, which almost completely broke us financially, got Em therapy and tried moving on from that mess. Kate was gone for 2 months, in those two months we were all happy and drama free. I met a great guy at work and everything was looking up.

Kate came home and things went smoothly for about 6 months, then I introduced my girls to (Dennis) my younger 3 liked him perfectly fine but Kate HATED him fom the minute she met him, she refused to give him a chance. Well 2 yeas passed with t getting back on drugs, being arrested for stealing several times and just putting us all through hell. Finally she cost me my job coming to work all messed up and cussing at me about being a horrible mom. I couldn't afford to pay my bills (all my savings had gone to trying to get Kate he help she needed, nd bailing her out of jail)

I had been seeing Dennis regularly, my girls liked himwell enough and he had plenty of room in his home (his kids were grown ad moved out) He invited us to live with him. So of course I said yes, I planned it just to be temporary until I could find a new job and get back on my feet. Well we have lived here for almost 2 years now and we are all happy.

Within the first 4 months of us living here Kate have overdosed at a mall and been arrested a bunch of times. One of the times she said Dennis was the one supplying her heroin. The cops tore apart his house, he was arrested for having pot (which wasn't his, it was Emily's)  She stole the Ipad he bought for me and pawned it, she stole money off is dresser... I ad to kick her out.

She was a danger to my girls, disrespectful and refused all the help I had offered her. Well she's now pregnant with her first child, she expects me to lt her move back. Even if I wanted her to, Dennis would not allow that. She thinks I owe her because I ruined hr life...

I told her I would gv her what ever I could to help with the baby but I refuse to raise her child and enable her any longer.

Sorry, this is mostly just a vent.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:28 PM
How did you ruin her life?
(in her words)
How old is she now?
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:28 PM

I would have been tempted to take the baby without the mom.  Eventually, she is going to have accept that she ruined her own life

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:30 PM
Wow. What a mess. How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:39 PM

By driving her dad away. She's almost 21.

ETA she will be 21 in September.

Quoting firebird78: How did you ruin her life? (in her words) How old is she now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:47 PM

I thought about offering to take the baby, but I think it would be best if she had an abortion. She isn't gong to stay off drugs, and no child should suffer that burden.

Quoting kee1006b:

I would have been tempted to take the baby without the mom.  Eventually, she is going to have accept that she ruined her own life

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:48 PM

She will be 21 towards the end of the year.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Wow. What a mess. How old is she?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Holy smokes! I'm sorry momma :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:53 PM
That is really tough. I hope you guys can get thru this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:06 PM

BUMP!

kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:18 PM

Agreed

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I thought about offering to take the baby, but I think it would be best if she had an abortion. She isn't gong to stay off drugs, and no child should suffer that burden.

Quoting kee1006b:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)