• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank You! #UnitedWithIvy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
https://www.yahoo.com/travel/unitedwithivy-mom-was-so-wrong-107267702627.html?hp=1

I think this whole thing is so stupid. Finally someone calls out this mom on it!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tklrcl2014
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:28 PM

That woman should have had CPS called on her for being too cheap to purchase or bring a car seat for Ivy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:30 PM
I don't understand why she couldn't provide one. The woman could afford two first class seats, but not an FAA carseat? I swear she just wants her two seconds of fame. What kind of parents buys first class tickets for themselves, then sits their kids in coach alone.

Quoting tklrcl2014:

That woman should have had CPS called on her for being too cheap to purchase or bring a car seat for Ivy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a flight attendant and I could not believe she thought her daughter could sit in her lap! Funny how she said she stands up for her kids but the only one that stood up for her daughter was that FA on board. And people had the nerve to call her a bitch. For doing her job??? Seriously. 

That woman is absolutely pathetic and should be ashamed of herself. 

Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm trying to figure out why they had booked seats away from their children to begin with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:34 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM
Wow! Crazy entitlement. I'm not understanding why they booked tickets away from their kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I don't understand why they expected the rules to be bent and why only the one flight attendent was enforcing the rules.  They knew this child's condition, was it that hard to buy her a seat and strap her into a car seat?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)