Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just so you know....anyone from any type of career

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Can molest/rape/injure a child.

Saying they are a police officer, doctor, lawyer military, nurse, father, brother, famale, or anything else does not mean so one won't commit a serious offense. Even a 14 year old cousin can molest your child.

I am not saying never trust anyone with your child or even suspect everyone. But if your kid comes to you stating someone hurt them. Don't discredit them because the person they are accusing seems credible.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:50 PM

Very true.

StoicLife
by Katerina on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM
Absolutely!
Outspoken.Mime
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:53 PM

I must have missed something, because this seems obvious to me.  Must be another post somewhere about this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Sort of. There is a post about a woman with a 14 year old accusing lots of people of sexual assault. She seems to think it isn't possible. And while it seems hard to believe that she was assaulted by so many. She could have been by one and from there things blew up.

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

I must have missed something, because this seems obvious to me.  Must be another post somewhere about this.

KitKatLoL
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:56 PM

Quoting Outspoken.Mime:

I think it's in reference to a post I read just a little bit ago.

I agree that it doesn't matter who it is, always consider it to be truth if your kid says someone molested them. A friend of mine was molested by her dad when we were younger and I can't imagine how she would have turned out had she not told someone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:56 PM

I agree, unless the child is a serial accuser. My friends daughters were always saying every single man that came around was grabbing on them. I would never let my kids dad around them .

ThisCrazyLife00
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:58 PM
Well duh. And children are more likely to be harmed by people whom they know.
ThisCrazyLife00
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:00 PM
And girls are especially at risk of being harmed by their step father.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)