Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is an extended warranty like Square Trade worth it ?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

I've recently bought a Kindle Fire and I was thinking about getting an extended warranty since I have two boys and the oldest likes to use it as well. If you'd like to share your experiences with the company I'd greatly read over them. Thanks 

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM
Square trade is the only insurance I'd get. It's a good deal. They're easy to deal with and they don't make you jump through hoops to file a claim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM
Definitely! My son has a Galaxy Tab and it's only 6 months old. we've had to send it in to Squaretrade already.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:29 PM
I have no idea about them. But I always get an extended warranty when it comes to electronics. I prefer the one from where ever I bought it bc it's less hassle.
isell_avon
by ehhhh! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Yaay ! I'm glad to hear that. I wanted to hear other people's stories before I shell out my money. 

Quoting ColieO: Square trade is the only insurance I'd get. It's a good deal. They're easy to deal with and they don't make you jump through hoops to file a claim.

isell_avon
by ehhhh! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Do they normally fix it or send you a new one? Was the service quick?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Definitely! My son has a Galaxy Tab and it's only 6 months old. we've had to send it in to Squaretrade already.

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:35 PM
I should've gotten it on my last phone and didn't. I'm kicking myself for that now. It's been broken twice and I've only had it since June.

Quoting isell_avon:

Yaay ! I'm glad to hear that. I wanted to hear other people's stories before I shell out my money. 

Quoting ColieO: Square trade is the only insurance I'd get. It's a good deal. They're easy to deal with and they don't make you jump through hoops to file a claim.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:37 PM
They sent a new one. I sent the broken one on a Monday and on Friday received the new one.

Quoting isell_avon:

Do they normally fix it or send you a new one? Was the service quick?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Definitely! My son has a Galaxy Tab and it's only 6 months old. we've had to send it in to Squaretrade already.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)