Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How should I handle this because obviously I did it wrong!!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

My DH and I were talking.  He thought I was going to make a point where I said he was wrong, so while I was mid sentence he cut me off to prove his point.  

I simply waited until he was done and said, "If you hadn't run over me you would have heard me say..." and before I could finish he got all indignant and said he didn't run anybody over. 

I said something about how he'd just done it again, and I know he'd be really offended if I did it to him. Please put himself in my shoes, and hear me out.

So he gave me some long speech about how I wasn't saying anything and he didn't run anbody over and i need to quit lying. 

I just let it go and started playing with the baby.  But every time I tried to speak to DH he'd turn his back on me. 

I want to say something to him about what an ass he's being.  And, I feel like it shouldn't be wrong for me to ask my own spouse to quit interrupting me.  But, damn. 

Now I'm reall frustrated because he won't even aknowledge anything I say because I pissed him off. 

Damn! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)