Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haha and I always said y'all were ridiculous with fb drama

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:47 PM
  • 53 Replies
My Facebook list is very small and I rarely post. Never had any drama. My mom texted me this morning and told me to erase my post. I post maybe once a week and I have not for a few days. I don't think I have ever posted to or about my mom or anyone but the people in my home.
I had to ask her what post. It was about TAPS (the ghost hunters) coming to my house.
A friend asked about the history if my house and why it would be haunted. I told her a child was shot in my house several years ago.
My mom thought it was offensive that I would talk about it or not phrase it, "tragically shot"
I was running late and in a bad mood so I snapped at her, "if what I post is so offensive you should block me."
I hung up and blocked her. I haven't heard from her since but I noticed my sister has removed me from her friends list.
I don't normally get mad at anyone in the real world and I tend to just do what everyone wants to avoid drama but for whatever reason it rubbed me the wrong way to have someone tell me what I can and can't post on a Facebook page. I don't even think the post was a big deal!
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:51 PM

thats a ..special family you have there.

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Lol, that doesn't even count as drama.  You need more baby daddies, parent fail pics or other nonsense to be confirmed as FB drama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Petty over reactions on everyone's parts!

702girly
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:53 PM

That's ridiculous. I'd hang up on her too. 

143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

WAS the child 'tragically' shot, or violently? or mistakenly? 

In the end the adjective to describe the shooting doesn't matter, shot is shot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Wow....what a mature bunch you all are
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

You sound like a real peach lol- aren't you the one who was going off a few days ago about that gals pretty new house- saying yours was better and she had no taste? I think maybe you're just a shit stirrer, and don't like when other's do it back to you. 

Karma, baby doll :) Gotta dig it! 

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:56 PM
Shot in the head by his 5 year old sister. Loaded handgun on his moms night stand.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

WAS the child 'tragically' shot, or violently? or mistakenly? 

In the end the adjective to describe the shooting doesn't matter, shot is shot.

andi_pandi
by Andrea on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy hell :( I have a doosey of a family too sometimes.. So is TAPS coming to your house ?? Ive been watching that show for 5-6 years lol
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Yeah I'm suppose to call the guy back.

Quoting andi_pandi: Holy hell :( I have a doosey of a family too sometimes.. So is TAPS coming to your house ?? Ive been watching that show for 5-6 years lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)