• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrible just terrible all these cops being shot!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this
It's awful. And deplorable. And sad. I work in law enforcement and my dad is retired NYPD so this is very near and dear to my heart. Something has to change. The police and others in LE work hard and put their lives on the line every day to ensure people's safety. They have to stop being killed. This is unacceptable.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:16 PM

well maybe they shouldn't go around shooting innocent people

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:18 PM
First reply, lol.

I agree with you, OP.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Which cops that got shot killed innocent people? I would imagine someone making such a bold statement would have proof to back it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:26 PM
Goes both ways. I appreciate what cops do to make sure my family is safe, but at the same time, there are bad cops who dont uphold the law. I dont condone any police officer being shot or killed, but i also dont condone, unarmed individuals being shot and killed. To me there needs to be stricter laws on law enforcement using deadly force, i also feel that if you point a gun at an officer, you are asking to be shot. Officers like to go home to their family every night, everyone who is unarmed would like that luxury as well. The issues today are so complex, because although i respect the law, i understand the anger coming from the communities affected today due to officer involved shootings. I stay down the street from ferguson, missouri and i live in berkeley, missouri. I never once went out to protest due to being disabled but not all cops are good cops and not all cops are bad. I personally only encountered the good ones when my kids would go trick or treating and the officers would go down the street passing out candy. Now that was awesome. Lol
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Didn't take long at all!!!

Quoting Danesmommy1: First reply, lol.

I agree with you, OP.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)