Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can this get me arrested?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

I have an asshole neighbor that likes to park soo close to me, that I can't get into my car in the mornings. I literally have to crawl thru the back of my vehicle to get up to the front seat. It doesn't matter where I park, he does this and we live in an apartment complex. I get home before he does and it never fails, he blocks me in.

Tonight I was standing on my balcony grilling up some hotdogs and I noticed, my neighbor has once again fucked up the parking. However he has his sun roof still open and he's probably passed out drunk on his couch. 

Can I go poop in his sun roof as a nasty revenge or would that be an arrestable offense? Serious inquiry seeking serious reply

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Pretty sure that's against some law.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Yes, it would be considered vandalism. Park at one of the end spots so he can't get next to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Ummmm, yeah. Gross.
marmie41
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:53 PM
Vandalizim
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Some law about a biohazard. Pretty sure it's decent time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:54 PM

what law is what I'm trying to figure out. It's not public indecensy since nobody would see my ass. We're behind a fence and there are no other apartments that face that area of the parking lot. Nobody would see it. They can't really nail me for destroying property because it can be cleaned up AND he has dinged my car soo many times it's not even funny. So what case would he have? Pooping has yet to become illegal as far as I know. 

What is illegal?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Pretty sure that's against some law.

the_dude
by abides on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:55 PM

marmie41
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Lol need my glasses. They would hekp with spelling

Quoting marmie41: Vandalizim
mamzie1
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Yeah. That's vandalism. You dont want to end up owing that douchebag money on top of his assholery. Can't you find someone else to park next to so he doesn't have the chance to block your drivers side?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)