• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you respond

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Sd10 is in the phyiatric hospital. Bm is a flake and keeps saying she doesn't have the money to see sd hardly calls her but evidently she's very good at stalking fb.
Bm and SIL are fb friends. I posted photos of my other 2 kids playing at the pool on new years eve day. My sil commented on the photo and bm I guess saw it.
She text me. Saw ur picture through SIL page did you and your other kids have fun with out sd? Youre such a great sm.
I didn't do anything wrong I had a groupon that was going to expire that day. Of course I would have loved to of taken sd and dh like I had originally planned when I bought the groupon as it was for 5 people. However dh had to work and sd wasnt getting a 12hr pass until the next day. I decided to not respond and I don't feel bad for having a good time with my other kids without sd. I mean seriously she hasn't even been involved in sd life much nor this treatment program at all so it's not fair for her to call me out because I took my other kids to the pool I'm sure she does fun things all the time with her family when sd isn't around.
Here's my confession though. I did have fun without sd. I love that kid but she's over whelming sometimes( I mean she's in the psychiatric hospital). My other two got my full attention and didn't have to deal with sds whining. They bonded and had fun which is difficult for them to do when sd is around because she either takes over or tries to kick one of the two out of the game.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:58 PM
I'd ignore her.(well, really I'd probably ask her what exactly it is she's done for HER daughter lately). I do one on one things with ALL my kids, bios and sd. Do I feel bad if I have 2 and not all 3 of them, not at all.
CrystalSapphire
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:59 PM
Don't let BM guilt you about being a good mother to your kids. SD is her child. Why doesn't she take her daughter to a pool for fun? Don't respond to her. You don't owe her any explanations.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ignore her. Don't engage in that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:45 PM
I'm not responding. I don't care what she says I just thought the nerve of her like I did something wrong.
bellawomen
by Summer on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:47 PM
She's wrong. Change your settings.
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:50 PM
I would respond with, "sure did, maybe you sound take notes on how to be a good mom".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:50 PM

Ignore her.

And don't for a minute feel guilty.  She's is displacing her guilt onto you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Haha that's funny.

Quoting kgsharber: I would respond with, "sure did, maybe you sound take notes on how to be a good mom".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)