• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI...he bought me new undies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

But they are super itchy. DH bought several new ones.  But there is one lacy pair that make me all kinds of itchy...like I have ants in my pants.  Wouldn't you know they are his favorite because they are black.  The others have lace too...but aren't like this.   And yes I washed before I wore.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM

ahaha don't you hate that?! I have a pair of yoga pants that make my ass look SLAMMIN', and yet, I'm allergic to the spandex in them D:

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:11 PM

So stash them in the drawer and only wear them for him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:12 PM
Isn't that a bitch
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:12 PM

I have to wonder if someone put itch powder in these and it isn't coming out.  Because I have had lacy ones before and not had this issue.  

Quoting OwlNuggets:

ahaha don't you hate that?! I have a pair of yoga pants that make my ass look SLAMMIN', and yet, I'm allergic to the spandex in them D:

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:12 PM

You could try soaking them overnight in vinegar and rewashing them again tomorrow?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I have to wonder if someone put itch powder in these and it isn't coming out.  Because I have had lacy ones before and not had this issue.  

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)