Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate farting in front of DH.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Like I really truly hate it. It's so embarrassing lol. Now that I'm pregnant, a couple will slip now and then - and he always pokes fun at me. I hate peeing when it's quiet too.. Just in case one slips.

I hate caring so much about it. ): I hate farts.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsJoa
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:09 PM
LOL! I'm the same way. And yes, my DH pokes fun when one sneaks out. I'm also bladder shy. I can't stand it if other people can hear me pee.
Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Lol he will be ok. It's just a fart.
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Everybody farts, sometimes...

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:10 PM
I used to be that way, now I don't care lol.
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Everybody farts, poops and pees. I don't get embarrassed about that stuff with my husband. I don't go out of my way to fart in front of him but if I do I say excuse me and he might laugh but oh well.
hashtagRC
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I somehow haven't yet and don't plan to. Always a lady. He swears I have in my sleep but he has no proof. He, on the other hand, just a bit ago pulled down his basketball shorts and let one rip loud as hell in the kitchen. Sometimes I wonder why I keep him.
Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Lol...  Would you rather him think you didn't fart?  Consider it practice for when he's watching you push that baby out, and a whole lot more than gas comes out..

Have you guys been married long enough not to give a damn anymore?

Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:15 PM

I hate it, too. And the other night I was telling him that his are so horrible smelling and so often that it can't be normal and he was like, "never!" and I said, "You even say, 'woo that's stinky!'" and then of course, as I giggled I let one go. Ugh He of course laughed hysterically and out of embarrassment and perfect timing I laughed so hard I could barely breathe and then had to stop myself from crying bc I was humiliated.

rebeccasmommy09
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Dh and I are both that way. Being pregnant makes it pretty much possible NOT to let one slip every now and then. :/ Luckily for me though, since dh doesn't like to do it in front of anyone either, if one slips (for either of us) we just go about our business as if it never happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:17 PM
I'm the same way
That's why I've still never done it around DH to this day. At least not that i know of
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)