Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why does baby only move during certain times?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I could literally set a clock to my babys movement. She moves exactly at 10am and calms down after 20 minutes. Then she's up and rocking the belly again at 2:45 and it will lasts until 3:30. Finally she calms down completely until 10pm at night and she wants to play hackey sack with my bladder and other organs until 1am. 

Anyone else have a baby that moved only during certain time frames? My next appt isn't for another couple of weeks so I can't ask until then. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Oh and I'm 30 weeks pregnant

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:47 PM
I think it's fairly normal for baby to be more active at certain times. They're should be some movement throughout the day though. The sort active times are just now noticeable. If you have concerns that your baby isn't moving enough, do not hesitate to ask your doctor.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:48 PM

she may be active when you are active and hears you talking, etc. or the movement may be rocking her to sleep, or you had something to drink/eat, that woke her up.

Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:51 PM
My oldest was the same way . it can be normal . If you move a lot the movement will rock the baby to sleep.
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:52 PM

It's pretty normal for a baby to get on a schedule to a degree. It's always good to keep the doctor posted on the baby's movements, though. Congrats on your upcoming addition! =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:53 PM
When you're up moving around iy puts the baby to sleep, like rocking a baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)