Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could I be pg???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My period is 6 days late, 7 tomorrow. Should have started at the end of December. 

I tested Dec 15 (knew it would be neg but just checking)

Dec 30 ( would have been about 12-14 dpo I THINK)  and

Jan 5. 

All negative!!!

Is there any way I could be pregnant? I'm just assuming my ovulation date was normal.  Could I have ovulated late and gotten pregnant around Christmas time and maybe that's why my period isn't starting?  Would that show up on a test though? 

Where's my freakin' period???

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:56 PM
Have you had sex? Because if you have, you could be.

Could be stress or something else throwing your body off though. Ask your dr for a blood test if it doesn't show up soon.
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:57 PM
You could've ovulated late
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
If a penis has been in your vagina, you could be pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM
Yes it's possible. With my 3rd I tested on my missed period and was negative, turns out that's probably the day I ovulated lol.

Now I'm 3 weeks late. I tested Dec 21 (2 days late), Dec 25th, Dec 30th. My hubby had a vasectomy 1 year ago so I'm just assuming my body is being a jerk and won't test again unless the 19th passes.

Bottom line, if you have sex it's possible.
sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM
Have you had any stress lately? I've been up to a week late before. There's lots that can factor in for a delayed period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Yes we had all kinds of sex in December!    I know if you have sex it's possible (of course I know that!) 

But is it likely?  Is it likely that i ovulated late (???) and then got pg. over Christmas time?  And the test on Dec 30th and again on Jan 5th didn't pick it up?  Because my period was technically due around Dec 28 or so.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Have you had sex? Because if you have, you could be. Could be stress or something else throwing your body off though. Ask your dr for a blood test if it doesn't show up soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Ok so this is what kinda scares me.  You tested the day of your missed period & it was neg?  But you were preg after all?  Because I tested like a day or two after my missed period & it was negative.   

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yes it's possible. With my 3rd I tested on my missed period and was negative, turns out that's probably the day I ovulated lol. Now I'm 3 weeks late. I tested Dec 21 (2 days late), Dec 25th, Dec 30th. My hubby had a vasectomy 1 year ago so I'm just assuming my body is being a jerk and won't test again unless the 19th passes. Bottom line, if you have sex it's possible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:07 AM

LOL I knew this wold be something silly so I entered my name as Dumbass.  It said Congratulations, Dumbass you are pregnant!  LOL

Quoting blsdbyangel07: http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Yes. I actually got like 3 negative tests haha I'm a compulsive tester. They had to do a dating ultrasound because of my negative tests lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Ok so this is what kinda scares me.  You tested the day of your missed period & it was neg?  But you were preg after all?  Because I tested like a day or two after my missed period & it was negative.   

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yes it's possible. With my 3rd I tested on my missed period and was negative, turns out that's probably the day I ovulated lol.

Now I'm 3 weeks late. I tested Dec 21 (2 days late), Dec 25th, Dec 30th. My hubby had a vasectomy 1 year ago so I'm just assuming my body is being a jerk and won't test again unless the 19th passes.

Bottom line, if you have sex it's possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)