Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I work all night...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Alone and it bothers me that I have no one to talk to.. I'm always jumpy. I do believe that working all night alone is way too stressful but I have no day time to go job hunting... I feel that even tho we have more money to pay bills that it's not worth my stress.. I may need to go back on depression pills. I have nother needed them for 2 years. But now that I work all night and alone I can't handle it. I was a stay at home mom for 4 years.. I feel it would be easier to work all night if I was around people... thank you for reading... rant over for now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:23 AM

Where do you work?

janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:25 AM

have you talked to your dh about how you feel?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:25 AM
I clean office's..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:26 AM
Lol sorry I didn't quote u. I clean office's.

Quoting ilovecandy:

Where do you work?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:29 AM
I work nights and have someone with me until about two AM so its not bad. I also have officers and correction officers come in throughout the night... I'm a 911 dispatcher
TurtleMami
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:31 AM
My mom took a summer job cleaning schools, it was awful. Just her and sometimes us in huge buildings, nothing locked and no one around. And this was when cell phone coverage was super spotty.

Quit if you can. Or find someone who can help you and split the pay.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol sorry I didn't quote u. I clean office's.

Quoting ilovecandy:

Where do you work?

lovemylife8285
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:31 AM
Can you play music? When im alone at night I freak myself out, having some good music to get lost in always helps.

Hugs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:33 AM
Yes but I have to work.. and I can only have a night job. So we don't have to worry about daycare I live in a small town and there are no daycares but in home ones that I don't really trust.. I can't quit because he now does not have that much stress. He used to work late and be so stressed about money and making money and now he comes strait home and is happier... he doesn't know the full feelings I have...

Quoting janedoe13:

J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Cleaning offices alone at night would be lonesome. What are your hours? 

janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:35 AM

then as others have stated maybe listen to music on your phone or ipod if you have one. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes but I have to work.. and I can only have a night job. So we don't have to worry about daycare I live in a small town and there are no daycares but in home ones that I don't really trust.. I can't quit because he now does not have that much stress. He used to work late and be so stressed about money and making money and now he comes strait home and is happier... he doesn't know the full feelings I have...
Quoting janedoe13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)