Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! =D

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:55 AM
  • 12 Replies

So, my daughter did something she wasn't supposed to do {can't remember now} and I corrected her for it, but we ended up laying down on the bed together after some back and forth of trying to teach her not to smack me etc... anyways, a couple minutes after she had calmed down and stopped being a defiant 3 year old, she decided to lick my face lol. So I made a big deal about it, saying ewww and she was laughing etc., then I licked her back. We went back and forth licking each other's cheeks and forehead, then I was trying to block her from licking me and put my hand to her mouth and she licked my hand. That went on for a bit then she tried licking my face again. Trying to block her again, she got the bright idea of licking her hand then smearing it on my face ROFL.... Anyway, she did that a few times and then she started moving my arm up and down on my face, and then said "There, you're clean now." She's cute, right? The story gets better lol.... after quite a while and her literally pinning me down {I was on the phone with my mom and I had only 1 hand free so it was hard to maneuver her off of me lol}, I started saying "ahhhhh! help! help!" and she stopped, sat up over on the bed, I could tell she was thinking for a few seconds, then she said, "Daddy's not here, daddy can't help you." ROFL!!!! She is awesome!

Do you have any cute and possibly shocking/amazing things from young ones?

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:03 AM
That's cute I guess but it kind of grosses me out
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM

Lol, cute.

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM

We had fun, I don't lick other people {I'd be crazy if I did lol} and neither does she, she knows it's only something she can do with mommy and daddy, so it's just a fun thing until she grows out of it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's cute I guess but it kind of grosses me out

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:17 AM

BUMP!

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:22 AM

BUMP!

starshine_17_02
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd used to lick my legs. She loved how it would freak me out. So eventually I stopped reacting, took everything in me to not squirm when she did it, but she got bored and stopped.

Cute thing she does, ds is 5 months. And if he's not in my arms she looks around and has mini panic attack, looking around saying "Baby!" over and over. She loves him.

She's 3 too, so she's got a lot of fun little quirks.
TigressLily
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:29 AM

That's cute about the baby thing! My DD still thinks small babies are ragdolls or something... she would wag them around everywhere if she was allowed to. She loves them, but she doesn't understand that she can't handle them the way she handles her baby dolls.

Quoting starshine_17_02: My dd used to lick my legs. She loved how it would freak me out. So eventually I stopped reacting, took everything in me to not squirm when she did it, but she got bored and stopped. Cute thing she does, ds is 5 months. And if he's not in my arms she looks around and has mini panic attack, looking around saying "Baby!" over and over. She loves him. She's 3 too, so she's got a lot of fun little quirks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:31 AM
I don't want to reply.
starshine_17_02
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. We had several pets before Lil brother came along. So we had a lot of practice being gentle.

Quoting TigressLily:

That's cute about the baby thing! My DD still thinks small babies are ragdolls or something... she would wag them around everywhere if she was allowed to. She loves them, but she doesn't understand that she can't handle them the way she handles her baby dolls.

Quoting starshine_17_02: My dd used to lick my legs. She loved how it would freak me out. So eventually I stopped reacting, took everything in me to not squirm when she did it, but she got bored and stopped.

Cute thing she does, ds is 5 months. And if he's not in my arms she looks around and has mini panic attack, looking around saying "Baby!" over and over. She loves him.

She's 3 too, so she's got a lot of fun little quirks.

embrigmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 6:32 AM
1 mom liked this

My almost 3yr old licks our faces sometimes too, she calls it giving "puppy kisses" Sometimes she'll punk us out and act like she's gonna give us a kiss and then "puppy kisses " us. If we do it to her she'll wipe her face and say " that's really gross!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)