Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do things always go wrong

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM
  • 2 Replies

I had a thryoid scan a few weeks back when I went in the girl told me I was responsible for only $800.00 of it.

No huge biggie. I said is that all becuase I will not have it if I have to pay more. She said no that is what you are responsilbe for.

So I get the sheet from the insurance the scan was 12,000.00 dollars and I am responisable for $4000.00.

So I call the hosiptal to see what 's up? Now I have not gotten a bill from the hospital. I just had this scan the end of DEcember. This chick tells me well we have already turned it to the collection agency. She did not seem to think it was strange the quickness of turning it to the agency.

Then my car insurance increases from 281.00 a month to 400.00 a month. What is going on? I have not tickets nor does dh. We have added no cars changed nothing.

Ugh things are just all crazy.

sorry just bitching

You ever have those days everything seems to jack up?

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
maminka-4
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't know about the hospital bill. Maybe talk with the hospital again and then talk with your insurance.

I would call into your car insurance and find out why it increased and see if you can get it decreased because of no tickets or accidents. If they won't budge, tell them you are going to check out another place. Nothing wrong with shopping around for new car insurance.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Sounds like maybe they didn't know you hadn't met your deductible or something. As far as the car insurance, call & get quotes at other places. Ours did that crap last year & when I got quotes, we ended up with cheaper than we had in the first place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)