Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest, would this be stupid??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My Dh and I want to get couple tattoos. Now, a lot of people are against them for many reasons. Number one being, what if you break up. So we're not getting matching ones, or names.
We both love Johnny Cash, so I was thinking of is getting lyrics around our wrist. Mine will say, "Because you're mine," and his will say, "I walk the line." They'll have a few music notes around them as well. Is this stupid, this our song, plus it's an artist we both love. Is this a stupid idea?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilyRuiz213
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Your idea doesn't really make them couples tattoos. It doesn't sound like a stupid idea at all but it also doesn't suit your intentions if you wanted a couples tattoo.
missmars786
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:40 AM
I think it's kind of a curse to have tattoos of each others NAMES. But I think your song could be very sweet!

Good pick, by the way!
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:41 AM
4 moms liked this

I think it's very cute! Just PLEASE make sure you get "Because YOU'RE mine" not "your"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

If you like it, why does anyone else's opinion matter?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

*you're.

No real opinion here, but it would be a lot more stupid if you spelled it "your."

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM
I know someone who did this with song lyrics from 'Love like crazy' they are now divorcing and I wonder how they feel about the tats now.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM

I wouldn't say its stupid, but I really dont see the difference in getting that then matching. They still go together and dont make much sense without the other part. Its a cute idea, but I still think its to much of a link... if that makes sense.

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:43 AM

It's not stupid. I think it's nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Ha, thank you for pointing that out!!! My brain is shot from being up all night with my newborn lol

Quoting supermama322:

I think it's very cute! Just PLEASE make sure you get "Because YOU'RE mine" not "your"

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Right? This reminds me of my dad. He went out one day and got a tattoo of mine and my sisters names. My name was spelled wrong. Wtf dad?! Lol. He has since had it fixed.

Quoting supermama322:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)