Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creative mamas...need 1st birthday ideas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My dd is one we need ideas for a rocking horse themed birthday party. Games, decorations ect...i have a few things so far but need more ideas. I cannot find anything rocking horse in stores not even in the baby shower stuff i need ideas. I even think if not too complicated i could make some stuff
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:04 PM
AvantGardener
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:06 PM

How old will the guests be? Usually 1 year old birthday parties don't have a bunch of games. Blow some bubbles and play some music and you're good. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:09 PM
2 under a year, 2 2 year olds, a 3 yr old 2 4 year olds a 5 year old 3 7 year olds maybe 2 more 7 yr olds

Quoting AvantGardener:

How old will the guests be? Usually 1 year old birthday parties don't have a bunch of games. Blow some bubbles and play some music and you're good. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:10 PM
Oh & its at a pizza place but only has like 2 arcade games.

Quoting AvantGardener:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:12 PM
Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:21 PM
The nice thing about first birthdays is that the kid won't remember that the cake came from the grocery store, the decorations AND party games were a few balloons, and the guests were all adult relatives and maybe a few bored cousins watching a video.

Does she already have a rocking horse? Buy everything to match that like the first picture. The penants and balloons aren't specifically horse-themed, they're just pink. Get your DD some kind of horse-riding costume (cowgirl, English, or jockey) You could probably find stuff with regular, non-rockng horses on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Go to Google or pinterest and look it up. My daughter is turning 3 and picked super girl for her theme and I can't find anything in stores. I googled it and pinterest had cute ideas so I'm just making everything. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:34 PM
Thank you. I love pintrest!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Go to Google or pinterest and look it up. My daughter is turning 3 and picked super girl for her theme and I can't find anything in stores. I googled it and pinterest had cute ideas so I'm just making everything. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)