Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F****** Dog!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:25 PM
  • 48 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is what I get while playing with my child!
I guess she thought I was hurting him..
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Ouch!
WillowTreesMom
by Twilight Sparkle on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Looks painful!
1mommy613
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:32 PM
It is now!

Quoting WillowTreesMom: Looks painful!
1mommy613
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:34 PM
Just a bit

Quoting Danesmommy1: Ouch!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM

That is not ok. If she did that on purpose you need to reconsider keeping her. Doesn't matter if she was defending the child or not she doesn't need to flip like that for no reason.

However if that was accidental and just from her claws I would suggest getting her claws trimmed slightly so that doesn't happen to your baby.

Jessy76
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM

OUCH my Akita has actually left scars on my ribs from scratches like that. All he is trying to do is hug me but he is so big and clumbsy that It usually ends with me getting hurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM

My dog does the same thing. We can't raise our voices around the kids...dogs go into protection mode.

WillowTreesMom
by Twilight Sparkle on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:38 PM
I bet! My dog has gotten me like that a few times. He didn't mean too just needed his nails trimmed. :/

Quoting 1mommy613: It is now!

Quoting WillowTreesMom: Looks painful!
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:38 PM
Lol. My puppy got me a few times. She's so playful. I had to"go buy new jeans yesterday because she tore a lot of mine up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I say that a lot, but only because he is 115lbs of lazy, shedding, stink.  He always lays down right behind me when I am cooking so I turn around and trip on him.  He constantly sheds so that there is always dog hair - freaking every where.  I go through 1 vaccuum every two years.  He's so big that we can't bring him anywhere and since we travel a lot, we have to kennel him and it is expensive.  Pluse, he's stinky - and we can bath him, but he has a skin condition (ergo the shedding) that makes him smell funky - and that funk gets everywhere... he's 12 and riddled with fatty tumors, but keeps on ticking.  He really is such a GOOD dog, I almost feel bad for being annoyed at his existance.  And I met DH 11 years ago - not much longer after he got the dog, so DH and the dog were a package deal, so it isn't like a just up and brought home an animal that i didn't want to take care of.    I do know that once he is gone (and I will be sad - I do love him), we will NOT be getting another dog anytime soon.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)