Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is dh acting spoiled?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Ok so this morning i woke up late and normally i pack dh's lunch and the kids .but today i was getting dd ready aa fast as i could and asked dh to put his lunch in a container. (it was already cooked) . He flips out starts yelling sayin i should just leave him at work and not pick him up at all. That ive been STARVING HIM.wtf? He literally lost it. Yelling , showing his ass.what kind of person acts like this.thoughts?....
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:58 PM
Well someone wouldn't be ge lunch fro me for a while...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:59 PM
I would be pissed if that was my husband. And I would leave his ass at work.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Oh hell no. I wouldn't be packing him lunch ever again after that. He's lucky you do it in the first place. He's a grown man and make his own damn lunch.

dandynorm
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
That really depends. Is this abnormal behavior from him? If it's normal he's a spoiled brat and you should start weaning him from expecting everything. If this is not normal, he may be in a bad mood and not feeling well. In that case I'd wait until he felt better then remind him that I won't tolerate that treatment.
ctownjessiejo
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Damn man children. smh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Has he been babied and catered to all of his life? You have a grown man-child, a spoiled brat who throws adult sized mantrums. Good luck fixing this one, you're going to need it. 

janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:06 PM

um i would make him make his own lunch for awhile till he could show he appreciated my cooking his lunch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:08 PM
An asshole that's who!
annezeiler
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Yes.

And I'd let him figure out how to get home from work while I sipped wine and watched TV.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:11 PM

I wouldnt pick him up and i sure as hell wouldnt be making his lunch anymore. Hes a big boy and can get off his whiny ass and make it himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)