Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wdyt of this situation?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
A couple was together for over 6 years. Before, she was a single mom. The kid is about 9-10.

They eventually divorced, somewhat called it a day, except the guy was still involved with the child (not biologically his)...

A while after that, they began sleeping together... visits with the kid stopped and i thought they completely cut ties...

Until now- apparently, they've still been sleeping together.. and guess who's pregnant? Ha.

So now- I'm trying to backtrack. Like could you be able to sleep with a man who was once involved with your child, played the father role, then disappeared? Does that speak on your abilities as a mother? As a person?

How is she gonna explain this to her kid, who every so often, still asks about and wants to see his 'stepdad'?

Seems like a whole lot of fuckery.

Be back later, please keep it bumped. She's on her way here. I don't want to judge but man- it's kinda hard not to.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:32 PM

That's screwed up! It speaks volumes about her character and I'd lose respect for her. I'd lose respect for any mother who puts her vaginal needs ahead of her child/ren!

NBVP1
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Eh.

I don't think it's bad parenting. Perhaps a bad personal choice but most of us have made those in the romance department.
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Well their NSA relationship bit them in the ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:36 PM
That's how i feel... like would i be able to still have sex with dh if he decided to leave me, and just stepped out on the kids too? Ya, he's got some good dick... but THAT good? I think I'd still have to draw the line and say no.

But then again, it's not his kid, he has no responsibility towards the child... and from what she is saying, it's just about the sex, they won't ever get back together, she uses him for a good lay "about once a week".... which now, I'm thinking, this poor unborn kid.

Quoting JC2223:

That's screwed up! It speaks volumes about her character and I'd lose respect for her. I'd lose respect for any mother who puts her vaginal needs ahead of her child/ren!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:03 PM
She's debating abortion. She's mad at him for not continuing the interest in her first born, and questions what would keep him around for HIS future kid?

She hasn't even told him. Smh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)