Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy excercise

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:18 PM
  • 26 Replies
So im 14 weeks peegnant. Im thinking to workout the treadmill,leg lifts,and squats. Is that about all I can do? I have no limitations as to what i can do.
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:23 PM
Bumpp
Brandyns87
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:25 PM
I'm not sure. Here's a bump. I had a video that I did. It had a lot of arm exercises.
kiki719
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:26 PM
no abdominal exercise crunches ect. I think you can do squats to a certain time.
SuperPickle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:28 PM

I loved the Preggi Bellies Workout DVD. Not sure if that is the kind of thing you are looking for. There are tons of awesome workout DVDs out there if you like that kind of exercise.

DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:28 PM
I had figured that. And I figured squats ill eventually have to quit once im bigger since my balance will be off lol

Quoting kiki719: no abdominal exercise crunches ect. I think you can do squats to a certain time.
DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:29 PM
What kind of exercise is it? Lol. Can I find them at walmart? Or where? Lol

Quoting SuperPickle:

I loved the Preggi Bellies Workout DVD. Not sure if that is the kind of thing you are looking for. There are tons of awesome workout DVDs out there if you like that kind of exercise.

kiki719
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:29 PM
I thibk you can do whatever you did before.

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: I had figured that. And I figured squats ill eventually have to quit once im bigger since my balance will be off lol

Quoting kiki719: no abdominal exercise crunches ect. I think you can do squats to a certain time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:30 PM
I worked out both of my pregnancy until I gave birth. I did the eliptical,ran, fast walk, and squats. I didn't do any weights what so ever
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Yea I do that, also some yoga from YouTube
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:31 PM

swim

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)