Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evil Spirits

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Do you believe in evil spirits or the devil? I was on a Christian website a couple months ago when a post said it had 666 replies. I clicked on it and there were no replies. Ever since then I've struggled with my mental illness that had been stable for years. A few days ago after smoking a joint I was in bed and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark figure that had a tail and wings. With the figure came a feeling of horror. I became religious and was even baptized less than a year ago and now these weird occurrences are happening. It's like I'm being tested. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? How did you stop it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Burn some sage and pray?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:45 PM
My grandmother knew a witch who accepted Jesus and changed her life around. She was tested greatly by evil spirits.

I was at a friend of mines house, she was always talking about ghosts in her house, which I knew better, and feel weird at times. Anyways, when I left I felt completely detached from everything. Once I connected it, I prayed and it immediately went away.

Just pray in the name of Jesus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Im not religious, but I am spiritual, and do believe in ghosts and what not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)