Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS walked in on us having sex!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Well not having sex yet but DH was fingering me...this is the first time we have ever been walked in on! I told him Mommy & Daddy are spending alone time together. He asked DH what he was doing to me and DH said he was rubbing my leg. So embarrassed! This has never happened before and DS is always asleep like clockwork by 8 p.m. Have any of your kids ever walked in on you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEmommy0913
by Rachel on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Wow, no mine haven't. But I've almost walked in on my parents before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Mobile Photo

LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:49 PM
Welcome to the club. It happens. Good for you for not yelling, the less you make it a big deal the less it will register with him.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Yep. My oldest did right after we took him out of a crib and into a toddler bed. Right in the middle of things, I hear a giggle, open my eyes and there he is standing right beside the bed! Talk about dying of embarrassment! I'm still surprised hubby and I ever got passed that to create his little brother! L
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:45 PM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:46 PM

We get this post all the time. I'm starting to think it's a bored troll who is into children.

elfling811
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Welcome to the club.  LOL

PrincessPizza
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:48 PM
No but it'll happen someday, likely
kyheavensmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 7:57 PM
Lol when my daughter was 2. My ex and I was doing the do. We were so into it we had no idea my daughter was up and in the room until she made a sound. We immediately stopped and put her back in bed. As I was patting her back to sleep, she started rocking back and forth imitating what she saw. Omg I felt like the worse mom alive lol. She's 9 now and of course doesn't remember a thing but that was the last time. They have heard us before but I would make up stuff like oh it was the TV or something but kids are far from dumb lol. I caught my mom once. She was getting it in in the living room...I was 10. I still can't get that damn image out of my head! Lol!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2015 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
After DH put DS back to sleep (he wanted a drink of water), we continued where we left off! DH was like...where were we? ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)