Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate trying to sleep alone! :(

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hubby has a bad head cold and can't lay down flat so he's sleeping in his recliner tonight. I'm trying to get to sleep in bed but it's really not working. :( I've really got to get some sleep as I've got 2 sick little boys that could wake up and need me at any moment. Tonight sucks!
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:51 PM
I have to sleep alone Sunday through Thursday nights while my husband is away at his work apartment and honestly it is the hardest part of him being gone. I hate sleeping alone.
amandajoy21
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:53 PM
I guess I have been married for a while, but I love sleeping alone. My DH is a bed hog and he snores. I sleep so much better when he isn't in bed.
chicagoliz
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:54 PM

I love sleeping alone-- being in the middle of the bed is awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:56 PM
I have to at least 4 nights a week when dh plays out.

I enjoy it. I can read, watch tv, write, and I don't have to worry about bothering him.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:58 PM

I don't get this sleeping alone problem people have... isn't this something you did every night before getting married?

HelloKritty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:58 PM
I feel your pain. I've been sleeping in the guest bed mostly for about 3 years now. I sleep so much better and our sex life is actually better, probably because I'm not so cranky! Lol

Quoting amandajoy21: I guess I have been married for a while, but I love sleeping alone. My DH is a bed hog and he snores. I sleep so much better when he isn't in bed.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Yeah but that was a long time ago! I've gotten used to him being by my side and I always sleep lighter when he isn't there.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I don't get this sleeping alone problem people have... isn't this something you did every night before getting married?

ibelieveinpink
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I know the feeling. I can't sleep without dh in the bed unless I take benadryl or melatonin to knock me out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)