Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest..did you ever snitch on someone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Have you ever been a rat?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM

Yes, when I was a teen I was an informant for the police. I had a friend who was working at an Arby's and the manager was using the place to sell drugs. She gave me information and I informed the police over several months time. They busted the whole operation and the manager killed himself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM
The men who raped me, but I did so reluctantly.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:52 PM
No.
bekaanne0524
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM

I guess it depends on what you qualify as "snitch".  I called the cops on a man parked next to me in Sonic after watching him punch his son (about 3 years old) repeatedly and grab his hair.  After speaking with them and giving them his liscence plate number I left there shaking and about to throw up after seeing that poor child treated like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I turned myself in when I realized my taxes had been filed wrong.

Emycf
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:05 PM
I have reported to cps a few times (mandated reporter) and I have called the police a few times.
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM
I have reported those who've broken the law, yes. I think your terminology is confused though. Your question should read: "did you ever report illegal activity like a responsible citizen?"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I have only called the police when I worked at a sandwich place and a guy came in and stood in the place with his leg up and his whole package hanging out. I was young and didn't know what to do so I called my dad first and he said to call the police while he was driving over to the place. He got there before the cops.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:07 PM
Yep
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)