Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family dynamics on Facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Do any of you have issues with FB and misunderstandings between family members? I had a family member unfriend me over a comment that she misinterpreted and I've had to unfriend an annoying cousin for her stance on abortion and pit bulls forcing it down my throat. Just curious if it's common problem?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NBVP1
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:08 PM
I unfriended my sister recently because she was constantly posting about what an AWESOME dad she has. The same dad who basically abandoned and neglected me my whole life. Got to be too much.
ibelieveinpink
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:09 PM
No. In the 7 years I've been on Facebook, I have never had any family drama.
the_dude
by abides on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:09 PM

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:10 PM
None here :)
Sunshines0214
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:11 PM
I don't have facebook, for reasons such as those. That's too much unnecessary drama for me.
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM
Don't even get me started! Lmaoooo The lies she spewed and make-believe comments I supposedly said we're HILARIOUS! All to gain the pity of people on her friends list Smdh HAHAHAAA 😄 Then I unfriended and blocked.
Though she'll say that she unfriended me first lmaoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm thinking you're right!!!!

Quoting the_dude:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM
Did she ask why?

Quoting NBVP1: I unfriended my sister recently because she was constantly posting about what an AWESOME dad she has. The same dad who basically abandoned and neglected me my whole life. Got to be too much.
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM

My yds unfriended me because I posted a pic of him shoveling snow, when he was 13. 

There was no drama ON FB though. He just unfriended...ungrateful snot...LMAO!!!

NBVP1
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
No. We don't talk. I don't even know if she noticed but I don't care. She isn't a horrible bitch or anything...but I just didn't need such frequent reminders of my daddy issues.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Did she ask why?

Quoting NBVP1: I unfriended my sister recently because she was constantly posting about what an AWESOME dad she has. The same dad who basically abandoned and neglected me my whole life. Got to be too much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)